LOGOmasthead2021

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site! Also check out HYPERBOREA 3E now available for pre-order!


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2019 5:29 pm  #1


I did a thing

In case you're interested:

https://surprisingly-capacious.blogspot.com/

One-time only notice. Will not be flogging it here!

HH

 

4/03/2019 8:38 pm  #2


Re: I did a thing

Cool! I will check it out. Do me a favor and don't burn out by setting too torrid a pace out of the gate. Slow and steady wins the race!


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

4/03/2019 9:33 pm  #3


Re: I did a thing

Chainsaw wrote:

Cool! I will check it out. Do me a favor and don't burn out by setting too torrid a pace out of the gate. Slow and steady wins the race!

Trust me -- not a worry!

     Thread Starter
 

4/05/2019 10:21 am  #4


Re: I did a thing

... annnnd ... bookmarked! ... I look forward to your musings good sir.

 

4/05/2019 12:28 pm  #5


Re: I did a thing

I almost missed this "thing"...looking forward to more of your idiosyncratic thoughts...https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png
 


"Rhialto said sternly: 'Sarsem, your conduct has been less than wise. Need I remind you of this?'
'You need say nothing! In sheer disgust, discharge me from my indenture! The humiliation will be an overwhelming punishment.'
'We are not so cruel,' said Ildefonse."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous
 

4/05/2019 4:12 pm  #6


Re: I did a thing

Very cool. I'll add it to my watch list. 

 

4/05/2019 8:26 pm  #7


Re: I did a thing

Following (along with a few other familiar faces, I see)! :D

Allan.

 

4/06/2019 12:09 am  #8


Re: I did a thing

Jeez, thanks, friends. I can't promise frequent . . . or vigorous. But hopefully it will at least continue.

     Thread Starter
 

4/09/2019 10:11 pm  #9


Re: I did a thing

Handy Haversack wrote:

In case you're interested:

https://surprisingly-capacious.blogspot.com/

One-time only notice. Will not be flogging it here!

HH

OK, OK, flogging one last time because Mabon told me to.

     Thread Starter
 

4/10/2019 3:40 pm  #10


Re: I did a thing

Handy Haversack wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

In case you're interested:

https://surprisingly-capacious.blogspot.com/

One-time only notice. Will not be flogging it here!

HH

OK, OK, flogging one last time because Mabon told me to.

Already impressed with the quality of the material.

 


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

4/11/2019 3:44 pm  #11


Re: I did a thing

mabon5127 wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

In case you're interested:

https://surprisingly-capacious.blogspot.com/

One-time only notice. Will not be flogging it here!

HH

OK, OK, flogging one last time because Mabon told me to.

Already impressed with the quality of the material.

Thanks, Mabon! Coming from you, that means a tremendous amount.

I added a new monster this afternoon.

 

 

     Thread Starter
 

Board footera





“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2021 North Wind Adventures, LLC.