!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/30/2016 12:39 pm  #1

Shadow, Sword and Spell 2nd edition Kickstarter

Another small publisher is trying to fund a 2nd edition of his Weird Fantasy game on Kickstarter. This project is by another one-man-game company that has a nice entry into the field of weird fantasy games. I know many of us have already contributed heavily to the AS&SH project, but I still want to bring this one to your attention in these last few hours of his campaign in the hopes that enough folks might find it of sufficient interest to help bring his campaign to a successful conclusion.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ri2/shadowsword-and-spell-2nd-edition

10/30/2016 2:30 pm  #2

Re: Shadow, Sword and Spell 2nd edition Kickstarter

Thanks Thorn! I will take a look. Is this someone you know and vouch for?

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

10/30/2016 2:35 pm  #3

I don't know him, but I know the game.  The 1st Ed has been around for a few years.  He also has the Colonial Gothic game, using the same 12 Degree system.  He's been publishing fairly steadily over the last few years. 

10/30/2016 2:36 pm  #4

Cool, thanks!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.