!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2015 9:45 pm  #41

Re: Gary Con VIII (2016)

Wait a minute. There's a sword in the moon? This explains so much. Damn you, NASA!

9/26/2015 6:41 am  #42

Handy Haversack wrote:

Wait a minute. There's a sword in the moon? This explains so much. Damn you, NASA!

...and they just left it there!!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

9/26/2015 6:43 am  #43

As folks decide when they will be running please post the day and time here.  We are putting together a schedule to organize the effort a bit more.  Thanks!

While in my soul forever

9/26/2015 8:36 am  #44

mabon5127 wrote:

As folks decide when they will be running please post the day and time here.  We are putting together a schedule to organize the effort a bit more.  Thanks!

Good idea!

Saturday 12-4
Sunday 12-4

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

10/07/2015 7:05 am  #45

Just checking in to see where that potential Gary Con category is at.  I checked the site today and AS&SH was not an option yet - is it a chicken and egg sort of thing?  Do we need to submit enough events before they will give us the AS&SH option?

10/07/2015 7:53 am  #46

Jeff is still nudging the powers that be. We hope to get the designation before submitting events.

While in my soul forever

10/07/2015 8:48 am  #47

Cool. I will hold off a little longer myself.

10/07/2015 7:17 pm  #48

OK, I just sent Luke an email. Thanks guys. I'm waiting to see the same thing.

EDIT: He replied in less than 60 seconds, saying he would get his web guru guy to add AS&SH to the dropdown menu. How cool is that? We get to play with the big kids now, thanks to you guys.

Last edited by Ghul (10/07/2015 7:20 pm)

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

10/07/2015 7:35 pm  #49

Sweet!! As it should be.  But many thanks to Luke for making this happen.

While in my soul forever

10/07/2015 7:38 pm  #50

That's great news. Folks still may want to hold off on submitting events until the bugs are worked out; see this thread over there: http://garycon.com/community/index.php?threads/event-submission.1325/.

10/07/2015 8:41 pm  #51

Very nice!

10/08/2015 6:45 pm  #52

I can't look to see if the dropdown is there yet, because I don't technically have a "badge" yet due to the fact that they haven't gotten to vendors yet. (I get a badge with my booth.) So, if one of you gents with a badge could inspect the situation, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Jeff T.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

10/08/2015 6:50 pm  #53

Ghul wrote:

You had a lot of interesting ideas for an Underborea adveture, Allan, and I look forward to hearing more in the future!

Thanks, Jeff. Hopefully the ideas will continue to gel, in between other projects.

Chainsaw wrote:

Hope you finish, Allan. I'm sure it will be good!

Thanks, Donovan. I'm going to need to spend some more time with the rules vs. relying D&D, but I've definitely enjoyed imagining the environs and defenses of an Archmage in his bizarre domicile.

Allan.

10/11/2015 2:05 pm  #54

Ghul wrote:

I can't look to see if the dropdown is there yet, because I don't technically have a "badge" yet due to the fact that they haven't gotten to vendors yet. (I get a badge with my booth.) So, if one of you gents with a badge could inspect the situation, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Jeff T.

AS&SH™ was not in the drop-down menu the last I looked. Of course, today the GC site told me my password was incorrect. I used the "Reset Password" tool, followed the link in the email, and entered a new password, which was accepted. I'm still unable to log in, which I believe means I can't even use the fora to ask for help. Given the voluminous technical difficulties Gary Con has had with its websites over the years, I'm just about ready to give up on the whole damned thing.

10/11/2015 3:49 pm  #55

DMPrata wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Cheers,
Jeff T.

AS&SH™ was not in the drop-down menu the last I looked. Of course, today the GC site told me my password was incorrect. I used the "Reset Password" tool, followed the link in the email, and entered a new password, which was accepted. I'm still unable to log in, which I believe means I can't even use the fora to ask for help. Given the voluminous technical difficulties Gary Con has had with its websites over the years, I'm just about ready to give up on the whole damned thing.

Yeah. December may be a good time to look back.... 

While in my soul forever

10/15/2015 10:07 am  #56

I will be running an AS&SH adventure of my own, not written yet nor do I have the times but you can count me in as one of the on the grid DMs. I'll update here when I have more info. I will be split between running my The Mutant Epoch adventures and AS&SH.

Last edited by SavageGM (10/15/2015 10:08 am)

10/15/2015 10:21 am  #57

SavageGM wrote:

I will be running an AS&SH adventure of my own, not written yet nor do I have the times but you can count me in as one of the on the grid DMs. I'll update here when I have more info. I will be split between running my The Mutant Epoch adventures and AS&SH.

Nice! I noticed you are in my and capitalbill's neck of the woods (we're in Charlotte). Maybe we can all get together for a game sometime.

10/15/2015 10:23 am  #58

SavageGM wrote:

Thanks!!

While in my soul forever

10/15/2015 10:27 am  #59

Chainsaw wrote:

SavageGM wrote:

Nice! I noticed you are in my and capitalbill's neck of the woods (we're in Charlotte). Maybe we can all get together for a game sometime.

Sounds cool to me, I will try to liquor you up and swipe them Kickstarter art pieces you lucky dog.

10/15/2015 7:42 pm  #60

SavageGM wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

SavageGM wrote:

Sounds cool to me, I will try to liquor you up and swipe them Kickstarter art pieces you lucky dog.

Somehow you have discovered my weakness! Curses!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.