!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2014 12:04 am  #1

Excel Sorcerer

Is there anyone here who is very good with Excel and VBA?
I've got a cool project going but need a touch of final magic...

3/14/2014 6:43 am  #2

Re: Excel Sorcerer

I'm afraid my skills are quite basic, such as making column c the product of coulmns a and b, and so forth. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/14/2014 8:31 am  #3

I'm hardly an expert, but I use both fairly regularly. If you want to tell me what the project is, I can let you know if it's somethiing I can help with. You can send a PM if you want.

3/14/2014 2:07 pm  #4

I spend hours a day in Excel at work, but only doing the most basic of spreadsheet applications, adding this cell to that one, then dividing by another cell and multiplying by a fourth one. It's pretty pathetic, actually.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

3/14/2014 10:55 pm  #5

I've written some VB script and solved the problem. First time and it worked like a charm.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.