!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2014 5:41 am  #1

Organizing a shelf...

Was doing some cleaning in my office, and although 95% of my paperbacks are in crates and boxes, I did put together this fun little shelf:

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

8/06/2014 8:19 am  #2

Re: Organizing a shelf...

Ha! That's fantastic.

I need to reorganize. Things have gotten out of hand, shelfwise. But there's not a lot of room to adjust in an NYC apartment. I wonder if I could get rid of the furniture ...

8/07/2014 9:09 am  #3

Very nice. We moved about two years ago and I still haven't really unpacked and organized my gaming stuff. On the one hand, it's interesting to realize how little of it I actually use - mostly AD&D- and AS&SH-related material. On the other, I like the idea of having everything at my fingertips. I might use more if it were readily accessible. Plus, I need to frame and hang all of my art.

Soon!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

8/07/2014 9:52 am  #4

I still have boxes and boxes of paperbacks in my mother's basement from the last time we moved, ten years ago. I was using their basement as a sort of slow-move intermediate zone to place stuff so that when the real move happened, it would be a little less painful. Once in a while Bob T. will say, "Jeff, when are you going to do something with all those boxes in my basement?" And I'll reply, "I'm on it, Dad!"

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

8/07/2014 10:39 am  #5

Nice collection!
And a picture of you and Gary dead center.  As it should be!

Last edited by Blackadder23 (8/07/2014 10:41 am)

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

11/28/2015 6:39 pm  #6

Got a new shelf! And for now I have all the gaming stuff organized. I spent ALL DAY on this. Also catalogued. It's . . . a little insane.

11/29/2015 2:59 pm  #7

Impressive! I need to get organized. I have an extra room with wall space for art and bookshelves and floorpace for a table. Maybe over the holidays I can find some time.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.