Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2019 6:06 pm  #21


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

Ghul wrote:

Amazing work! Sorry so late to respond. I love what you've done, Zak!

Thanks very much!

 

9/09/2022 11:00 am  #22


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

Hey Zak, is the high res unkeyed version of your Khromarium map available somewhere?  I'd love to use it for an upcoming game.

 

9/09/2022 2:46 pm  #23


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

Fantastic Work Zak!!
 


-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...
 

9/09/2022 7:57 pm  #24


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

BlackKnight wrote:

Fantastic Work Zak!!
 

Thanks!!

     Thread Starter
 

9/09/2022 7:59 pm  #25


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

under_score wrote:

Hey Zak, is the high res unkeyed version of your Khromarium map available somewhere?  I'd love to use it for an upcoming game.

Sure I’ll send you a direct message!

     Thread Starter
 

11/02/2022 12:01 pm  #26


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

beautiful maps!

 

11/04/2022 3:53 am  #27


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

These are great. Is there any way I can get a copy of the image?

 

11/04/2022 7:23 am  #28


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

Excellent stuff!! I'd like a hi-res version of the keyed map of Khromarium.


invidus es nostris quoniam tu talia nescis

"It's said that governments are chiefed by the double tongues" - Ten Bears (The Outlaw Josey Wales)
 
 

11/13/2022 10:35 pm  #29


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

deathknight4044 wrote:

These are great. Is there any way I can get a copy of the image?

Just sent you a private message with the links

     Thread Starter
 

11/13/2022 10:36 pm  #30


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

3rik wrote:

Excellent stuff!! I'd like a hi-res version of the keyed map of Khromarium.

Just sent you a private message with the links   Enjoy!

     Thread Starter
 

11/14/2022 6:21 am  #31


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

I added Web's fantastic maps to my Flickr site.

Also used it for my Mammoth Tower exploit, but I texted on map varied locations, but they might not suit every person.

Khromarium and Northward: | Flickr

Khromarium Keyed 04 | Nialldubh | Flickr
 

 

11/14/2022 9:24 am  #32


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

Hey Zak, I see your using Obsidian. How do you like it? I've been moving into it (slowly), and like it so far...
 


-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...
 

11/23/2022 12:52 pm  #33


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

Caveman wrote:

I added Web's fantastic maps to my Flickr site.

Also used it for my Mammoth Tower exploit, but I texted on map varied locations, but they might not suit every person.

Khromarium and Northward: | Flickr

Khromarium Keyed 04 | Nialldubh | Flickr
 

Nice I like that font for the title too !

     Thread Starter
 

11/23/2022 12:54 pm  #34


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

BlackKnight wrote:

Hey Zak, I see your using Obsidian. How do you like it? I've been moving into it (slowly), and like it so far...
 

We’ve been using it for a while off and on.  But was best for an accessible searchable database for campaign notes.  I think it’s good but you could do similar functionality on google drive etc.  but I’ve kept it going just to have that record . Another friend uses it too and again anything can work well if you have the champions to really take the notes and get things uploaded.  That’s the hardest part!

     Thread Starter
 

11/24/2022 5:59 am  #35


Re: AS&SH-PG Campaign Maps

WebwayDrifter wrote:

Caveman wrote:

I added Web's fantastic maps to my Flickr site.

Also used it for my Mammoth Tower exploit, but I texted on map varied locations, but they might not suit every person.

Khromarium and Northward: | Flickr

Khromarium Keyed 04 | Nialldubh | Flickr
 

Nice I like that font for the title too !

Cheers Man, glad you enjoy!
 

Last edited by Caveman (11/24/2022 6:00 am)

 

Board footera





“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2022 North Wind Adventures, LLC.