LOGOmasthead2021

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site! Also check out HYPERBOREA 3E now available for pre-order!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2021 1:34 pm  #1

Central Virginia?

I would like to start a face to face campaign in the Central Virginia region. Give me a holler if interested.

• “He said it aloud, in a great ringing voice. Yuth-Kaathak ngom’m! Ygar naa Ithorthak! Sh’ayaa Ubb nagarr’nya Ib! Ib-nya gryalak!”
  • ― Lin Carter, The Flame of Iridar

10/21/2021 4:20 pm  #2

Re: Central Virginia?

Hey Crawdad,
     I'm near the Lynchburg area most weekends. Let me know the particulars and hopefully, something can happen. Look forward to hearing from you.

11/06/2021 3:42 pm  #3

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I live in Lynchburg, so maybe something can happen. You know others that can play?

• “He said it aloud, in a great ringing voice. Yuth-Kaathak ngom’m! Ygar naa Ithorthak! Sh’ayaa Ubb nagarr’nya Ib! Ib-nya gryalak!”

11/15/2021 12:47 pm  #4

I'm just now seeing this. I could reach out to a couple of people, but I doubt they throw dice anymore. I'll start checking back more frequently and I'll follow up with a potential head count of anybody interested.  

11/18/2021 2:27 pm  #5

Okay

Board footera

“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2021 North Wind Adventures, LLC.