!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2021 1:34 pm  #1

Central Virginia?

I would like to start a face to face campaign in the Central Virginia region. Give me a holler if interested.

• “He said it aloud, in a great ringing voice. Yuth-Kaathak ngom’m! Ygar naa Ithorthak! Sh’ayaa Ubb nagarr’nya Ib! Ib-nya gryalak!”
  • ― Lin Carter, The Flame of Iridar

10/21/2021 4:20 pm  #2

Re: Central Virginia?

Hey Crawdad,
     I'm near the Lynchburg area most weekends. Let me know the particulars and hopefully, something can happen. Look forward to hearing from you.

11/06/2021 3:42 pm  #3

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I live in Lynchburg, so maybe something can happen. You know others that can play?

• “He said it aloud, in a great ringing voice. Yuth-Kaathak ngom’m! Ygar naa Ithorthak! Sh’ayaa Ubb nagarr’nya Ib! Ib-nya gryalak!”

11/15/2021 12:47 pm  #4

I'm just now seeing this. I could reach out to a couple of people, but I doubt they throw dice anymore. I'll start checking back more frequently and I'll follow up with a potential head count of anybody interested.  

11/18/2021 2:27 pm  #5

Okay

11/29/2021 11:04 am  #6

Crawdad,
Not able to get others onboard with gaming. Let me know what you're thinking and we can get together and throw some dice. Looking forward to it! 

12/16/2021 10:06 pm  #7

In Virginia, but I'm in Hampton Roads.  

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.