!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2021 7:00 am  #1

Mi-Go Tokens & Mappping Assests

I did these Mi-Go renders a few years back for mapping assets and for token to use a few year back.  1 is a front view and another is a dead Mi-Go. I didn't add in drop shadows as some mapping programs will automatically add drop shadows and it isn't difficult to add them if you are going to use them as tokens or are using them as mapping assets for a program that doesn't add them automatically  if you. You may also want to scale the images down a little as I always make them bigger than needed.

Last edited by Jay_NOLA (3/30/2021 12:20 pm)

3/30/2021 11:34 am  #2

Re: Mi-Go Tokens & Mappping Assests

Nice!

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

3/31/2021 6:54 am  #3

Very nicely done!

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

4/08/2021 1:02 pm  #4

Those really, really kick some ass.

4/10/2021 8:49 pm  #5

oh coooool!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.