!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2021 5:29 pm  #1

Lemurian minis

Anyone know of any minis that work well for the ancient Asian inspired Lemurians featured in Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess? Perhaps minis of the people of Khitai originally for a Conan game. I like the aesthetics of the men of the east from the 1982 Conan movie as well, which I guess is meant to be Khitai. All I can really find are Edo era Japanese so far (some work, some don’t). Thanks guys.

2/20/2021 11:32 am  #2

Re: Lemurian minis

2/21/2021 1:29 pm  #3

Scroll down for another take on Lemurians (though I think based on movie Atlanteans) from one of my favorite mini companies - they seem like they wouldn't be out of place in Hyperborea:

https://antediluvianminiatures.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/shop-lost-world-range/

2/23/2021 9:48 pm  #4

Love those Antediluvians, and I’d not seen some of their cool demons too!

Allan.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.