!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2020 12:28 pm  #1

Krysonia Maps

I had Glynn from Monkeyblood Design turn my home drawn campaign maps into something much more impressive and I thought I'd share the results here in case others might be keen on doing so.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to upload the files here due to their size, but Glynn posted the results on his blog: https://monkeyblooddesign.co.uk/2020/10/25/krysonia-leng-commission/

They are the Krysonia & Leng Commission, posted on October 25.  I think he did a great job, as always.

What I've done in my campaign is situate Hyperborea at the North Pole.  One can sail there, use gates in the ruins of Sarkomand in Leng, or travel via the Cyclopean Deeps into Underborea.  But you should be able to spot other references to weird fantasy, classic modules and classic rock in some of the place names herein.

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

10/30/2020 5:28 am  #2

Re: Krysonia Maps

Great maps Leng...

Thanks for sharing!

10/30/2020 7:45 pm  #3

Love it!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

10/31/2020 8:39 am  #4

Glynn always does amazing work, color or mono.

What? Me worry?

10/31/2020 10:16 am  #5

Great maps!

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

11/03/2020 12:21 pm  #6

Beautiful!

11/09/2020 8:36 pm  #7

Will take a look after dinner!

Allan.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.