Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2020 9:57 am  #21

Re: Larsha, City of the Dead:

Oops Thanks Mortificateur.

Eh, noticed I not add a stairwell to 3rd level from 2nd level in Gulf of Larsha, in the side view map.

Done, same link as above...

Last edited by Caveman (8/19/2020 10:09 am)

8/19/2020 1:33 pm  #22

Would be great to have all this wonderful material you’ve created brought together into a single PDF... Would make for a great resource!

8/20/2020 4:38 am  #23

Well Thanks Doc for for the appreciation. It a Big project...

But, I working at it again at this present moment. Hence why I noticed the error in map. Team are in temple about to enter the Gulf of Larsha. As stated it a old PbP of Lando and I just hated the story not being finished and have a long term plan to bring it to an end. So each encounter is still dice rolled so no cheating using Conan D20 rules.

I theory my mind is forming Larsha as I write it so it is possible to organize the rooms etc., but believe it will take time. It surprising to me just how tried it makes my head feel as storyplot has turned into a spider web of possibilities and taking note of each event has got the blood pumping through my brain that if I think of any other task, I near getting a headache, Doc!

So, will take it slow, but yes in future I will start forming it into a proper construct; perhaps even keying map.

Crom!!!

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2020 North Wind Adventures, LLC.