!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2020 11:32 am  #1

Darkness at Nekemte

Hawk posted this at K&KA, but it may be of interest to AS&SH folks as well. Recall, Hawk brought us the great Gunderholfen megadungeon back in June of 2019. 

Hawk wrote:

Hi K&K, I'm pleased to announce the release of Darkness at Nekemte, a sword & sorcery themed adventure module for OSRIC/1e. This will fit in well in a Crypts & Things or AS&SH campaign. Also available in softcover and hardback versions. 

Enjoy!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/317631/Darkness-at-Nekemte

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

8/04/2020 12:41 pm  #2

Re: Darkness at Nekemte

This sounds great. Definitely interested.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

8/04/2020 1:24 pm  #3

Yeah, got the pdf last night and read it so I can put a hook for it in my current campaign.

It's kinda mean to maybe derail their quest but they don't have to take the bait.

For it to make sense I'm going to be put in near Wold Phellora. They are currently at Calencia Village so that looked to be the most likely place a thief that escaped from their might have a map to it.

Now, I have Gunderholfen and they could go there I'm not ready for that, but it would be on me for that problem :-)

What? Me worry?

8/05/2020 7:33 am  #4

Well, they bought the map but sensibly continued on their way to the Remnant.

What? Me worry?

8/05/2020 8:48 am  #5

gizmomathboy wrote:

Well, they bought the map but sensibly continued on their way to the Remnant.

Good stuff...

8/15/2020 4:48 pm  #6

I liked Gunderholfen so I will have to check this out. 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.