!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2020 9:05 am  #21

Re: HYPERBOREA SOLD OUT!

I'm right there with ya, MrManowar!

5/20/2020 11:08 am  #22

Many thanks, guys!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/20/2020 10:14 pm  #23

Collector's item, eh? I'll have to stash one copy in my Cave of Wonders. Once I kick out the dog.

Congrats, Ghul!

This is a kind of ridiculous ask ... but I've been using the PDF a lot more lately because of reasons. Is there any chance of updating it so that the bookmarks aren't ALL expanded? Or even like, not expanded at all? There's so much scrolling involved -- and I think this is something that can be controlled in bookmark creation, no?

2/08/2021 11:48 am  #24

Hola! 

Wasn't sure where to tuck this, I've been questing for a 2e tome. I've razed the lands, naught but ashes in my mouth. Digital variants have been printed using complex and ancient machines but learning spells from scrolls is dangerous...

The Noble Knights of the Game Castle, the fetid swamp of Eia Bayou and other Temples of Lamentation have been plumbed to no avail. An exchange of coin for said Grimoire is quickest but bartering has its merits. Lost volumes of Klarkash-Ton, Boxes of Mythos, tablets of emerald, a venerable Bazaar of the Bizarre. Mercy and Remembrance will be extended to all that aid! 

Hearing that awful name, the sorcerers paled and trembled visibly; but, one by one, as if speaking by rote, several of the foremost made answer to Gadeiron's question. - "The Death of Malygris" CAS

2/09/2021 4:31 pm  #25

2/10/2021 8:44 am  #26

@fransica Cruel!  

Hearing that awful name, the sorcerers paled and trembled visibly; but, one by one, as if speaking by rote, several of the foremost made answer to Gadeiron's question. - "The Death of Malygris" CAS

2/10/2021 10:03 am  #27

It was that or "From my cold, dead hands!"

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.