!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2020 5:17 pm  #1

Happy birthday, Dread Necromancer!!!

I think I speak for all of us in wishing you the happiest of days and and hoping you and your family and those you love are well and and together.

But also -- you're gonna have to answer for what you've done ... questionable things. Blood for the blood god, Ghul! You knew what you were signing up for!

Happy birthday, pal!

5/08/2020 9:23 pm  #2

Re: Happy birthday, Dread Necromancer!!!

At least two of those wishes are sound! 

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

5/08/2020 10:25 pm  #3

Hahaha! Yes, Happy Birthday Ghul!!

5/09/2020 10:43 am  #4

Handy Haversack wrote:

I think I speak for all of us in wishing you the happiest of days and and hoping you and your family and those you love are well and and together.

But also -- you're gonna have to answer for what you've done ... questionable things. Blood for the blood god, Ghul! You knew what you were signing up for!

Happy birthday, pal!

"This envelope he gave me, sealed, and he made me swear that I would hide it carefully, and that I would not open it until he was dead, when I was to read the contents and follow their directions exactly. More, he made me swear that no matter what he said or did after giving me the envelope, I would go ahead as first directed. 'For,' he said with a fearful smile, 'the flesh is weak but I am a man of my word, and though I might, in a moment of weakness, wish to retract, it is far, far too late now. You may never understand the matter, but you are to do as I have said.'"

- REH, "Dig Me No Grave"

Happy birthday, Jeff!

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

5/09/2020 11:25 am  #5

I’m told the Dread Necromancer ages but one year for every Hyperborean cycle, owing to an unspecified bargain with the Toad-God.

5/09/2020 11:51 am  #6

Happy Birthday!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

5/11/2020 2:03 pm  #7

Happy belated birthday wishes, Ghul!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.