!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2020 12:27 pm  #2

Re: Encounter maps

Wow, these are great! I especially love the idea of having a picture showing the location from the outside.

I have a hard time figuring out how the Tower's levels are connected, though :/

5/05/2020 12:42 pm  #3

I could have been more clear, sorry about that. The right hand side is the standing part of the tower, the couple levels to the left are supposed to be the torn asunder top with the telescope lying on the ground.

5/05/2020 2:04 pm  #4

Badass, Mick! Thanks for sharing.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

5/05/2020 7:00 pm  #5

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

5/05/2020 9:23 pm  #6

Great stuff!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/05/2020 10:01 pm  #7

Nice work!---I particularly liked the spider mounds :D

Allan.

5/06/2020 5:03 am  #8

Great!!!

So, if this is in/on Hyperborea?, just as I am curious, where did you place this adventure?

5/06/2020 6:08 am  #9

Thanks everybody!

​Caveman - These actually date from before AS&SH came out (thus the not so great resolution due to my old scanner). These were encounters from my home campaign during hex-crawl time. I have a few more of these but they're inside of buildings and probably a little too specific to be of use to others.

5/06/2020 7:11 am  #10

You ought to make a bunch more, package them and sell them. Lair map book. Cha ching!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

5/06/2020 2:03 pm  #11

Those are great!  Very clear and logically laid out. I really like the elevation/entry views.

5/07/2020 6:27 am  #12

M'Koth wrote:

Thanks everybody!

​Caveman - These actually date from before AS&SH came out (thus the not so great resolution due to my old scanner). These were encounters from my home campaign during hex-crawl time. I have a few more of these but they're inside of buildings and probably a little too specific to be of use to others.

Ah, still good to know...

I enjoy looking at a map, no matter the structure, cause it can gives me idea for things I would want to add to a map I am creating, etc. Enjoy the inspiration, so any maps you have to offer is a good thing!

5/07/2020 12:05 pm  #13

Nice! Given my complete lack in drawing abilities I love seeing maps from other people. And the view of the actual structures is a great addition.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.