!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2014 5:56 pm  #1

What's in a name?

Just wanted to thank our own Colin Chapman for the great AS&SH resources again. I'm (lightly) prepping Barrataria's Ruined Hamlet / Terror in the Gloaming for use in AS&SH this weekend (or not, depending). I just ran through quickly and decided on races for all the NPCs that might get interacted with then diced for name, hair, and eye color. If I have time, I'll go back for distinguishing marks. It's, what, 40 pages of adventure text? In 15 mins., I fleshed out every NPC enough to lodge them in the players' heads if they talk to them. Excellent resource.

I mean, it's no Drunken Debauchery, but it's pretty great!

5/02/2014 6:05 pm  #2

Re: What's in a name?

He's a brilliant creator, and I look forward to seeing what he cooks up for Town of Swampgate. Hopefully he'll make it round these parts soon. He had an across-the-globe move about three or four months ago, so his life was in complete upheaval for a while.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.