Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2019 3:40 pm  #61

Re: HYPERBOREA: Otherworldly Tales

PDFs released to the wild for The Lost Treasure of Atlantis and The Sea-Wolf's Daughter.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

11/29/2019 4:08 pm  #62

Ghul wrote:

PDFs released to the wild for The Lost Treasure of Atlantis and The Sea-Wolf's Daughter.

Hell yeah!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

11/29/2019 5:48 pm  #63

Downloaded!

"Enough of this intolerable inanity! I propose that such loquacity passes beyond the scope of nuisance and over the verge of turpitude."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

11/29/2019 6:34 pm  #64

Beautiful!

11/29/2019 8:44 pm  #65

Downloaded both earlier today. Thank you for another professionally run kickstarter.

11/29/2019 8:49 pm  #66

\m/

\o/

What? Me worry?

11/30/2019 6:50 am  #67

Yeah, great, have a read later!

11/30/2019 10:54 pm  #68

Just read through the Sea Wolf's Daughter...so good...and so mean at the same time...LOVE IT!

12/01/2019 1:56 am  #69

Thanks, Jeff! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smile.png

Still holding out for the printed versions before I read these... not that I haven't already read The Sea-Wolf's Daughter twenty or so times...

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

12/01/2019 2:08 pm  #70

Downloaded, but as usual, waiting for the prints!

12/01/2019 10:26 pm  #71

Ditto!  They look great, but I will likely wait for the hard copies to actually read them.  I've already got a huge backlog of holiday reading lined up so having these come in January is perfect.

"Behind closed eyes,realize your sight."--Blue Oyster Cult

12/02/2019 10:08 am  #72

Just read through both Modules. They came out Awsome! Loving Sea-Wolf's Daughter, Definitely looking forward to getting more Norse modules going!!!!

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Been playing Tabletop games for 40+ years...

12/07/2019 2:27 am  #73

Both adventures were a pleasure to read and I can't wait to see how they play out at the table. 

12/07/2019 5:57 am  #74

Brock Savage wrote:

Both adventures were a pleasure to read and I can't wait to see how they play out at the table. 

Thanks, Brock! Appreciate it, man. We had a blast running Atlantis and hope you do too. Happy to answer any questions that may crop up along the way. https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2019 North Wind Adventures, LLC.