LOGOmasthead2021

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site! Also check out our new HYPERBOREA 3E Kickstarter!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2019 12:21 pm  #21

Re: Hyperborea Treasure Generation Page

I think I found and fixed the problem(s) with treasure type B.

What? Me worry?

11/24/2019 2:17 pm  #22

gizmomathboy wrote:

I think I found and fixed the problem(s) with treasure type B.

I think you fixed it indeed, I generated 30+ treasures and no more errors. Thanks, man! Can anyone buy you virtual coffee or sth?

Non-native English speaker - I apologize for any unclear phrasing
hyperborea.video.blog

11/24/2019 8:06 pm  #23

Kane, you're welcome.

More of a tea or whiskey drinker actually.

Your thanks are plenty. I'm just glad folks are reporting problems and errors and finding it useful.

What? Me worry?

11/26/2019 7:48 am  #24

gizmomathboy wrote:

Caveman wrote:

Good work Giz...

Thanks, Caveman.

I make extensive use of your Blackmarshes maps for the Stonebrook/Lug area in my campaigns with some light editing to fit my needs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7m7ynu5zfa088hq/stonebrook-brigand-bay-area-15x17-playerish.png?dl=0

Nice 1 Giz, looking good!

11/26/2019 8:05 am  #25

I have such great names for the towns and villages around Stonebrook :-)

The nabla symbol is where I stuck Matt Finch's Tomb of the Iron God for a briefly lived branch of a campaign.

I really like the map style.

Also, I'm too lazy to create that level of "zoomed in" detail for some areas of Hyperborea so I steal anyone else's ideas.

What? Me worry?

11/27/2019 5:16 am  #26

lol, yeah, I have it written in number coded list, that it is the 'Tomb of the Iron Golem,' and bought the scenario so I know what it looks like.

I must admit I not had time to do my Blackmarsh setting for some time, but each time I look at them, the temptation is great, but working at my Conan Forum with vigour the last few months, but one day I will return and sort the written script/work for the rest of Blackmarsh and post one day...

5/04/2021 4:11 pm  #27

Tracked down and fixed something that I knew wasn't working but ignored.

When you do something like the example input in the form (the slightly grey text):

a u v dx3 armor

It would die on the "dx3" thing.

Now, it won't. Otherwise I think it is still chugging along ok. I added some logging so in the future when I do a treasure roll and forget to copy and paste the full values in my DM long I can find it. Since I strip out the values when I send the info along to the players :-)

What? Me worry?

7/04/2021 4:15 pm  #28

This is really helpful! Awesome!

7/06/2021 1:41 pm  #29

As Always, Gizmo The Math and Coding God!!!

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

7/06/2021 2:37 pm  #30

Thanks folks. More like a middling coder that slogs through to get something he wants made :-)

What? Me worry?

7/06/2021 2:37 pm  #31

gizmomathboy wrote:

Thanks folks. More like a middling coder that slogs through to get something he wants made :-)

LOL< and Humble Too...

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

Board footera

“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2021 North Wind Adventures, LLC.