!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2019 12:16 pm  #1

Frozen Tundra minis and terrain

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with this KS at all, but I did support it, and thought some of you might be interested.

This is a kickstarter for STL files only, so you'll need access to a 3D printer to actually get the minis.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/the-wilds-of-wintertide-3d-printable-tabletop-models?ref=ksr_email_backer_backer_confirmation

Just the terrain alone got me.  The Yeti look great, and DIRE PENGUINS.  DIRE. EFFING. PENGUINS.  (Now I need to stat them up for AS&SH)

I'm in for both the terrain and minis.

Last edited by francisca (10/01/2019 12:18 pm)

10/03/2019 11:35 pm  #2

Re: Frozen Tundra minis and terrain

That's some fine looking s***, Rich!---the gate's quite nice :D

Allan.

10/04/2019 5:51 am  #3

Thanks, Francisca! Backed!

...now I just need to get in the habit of 3d printing again.

10/04/2019 6:24 am  #4

These are great thanks for sharing

Has anyone seen one? Has anyone seen one in a hundred years??

10/04/2019 10:29 am  #5

Yup. Had seen this. Finally some esqimaux heroes! War mammoths! Yes and dire penguins need to be a thing given they appear in the lit! Rich share that write up!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

10/04/2019 7:38 pm  #6

Ugh...now I gotta buy a 3D printer....

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.