AS&SH FORUM

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2019 6:29 pm  #21

Re: Lyonesse

Hackhamster wrote:

Just wanted to mention I had finally acquired the Gollancz omnibus hardcover of The Complete Lyonesse, so I gave my best friend my paperback copies of the trilogy. He had never read his work before, but I made an instant fan.

Good for you!
I was travelling for work and loathe to let my VIE copy out of the house, but am back at Suldrun's Garden once again. Persillian the Mirror will make an appearance in my game shortly...

"My own concepts in this regard are easy and clear, and I am sure that the word 'simplistic' will be used by my critics. These folk are callow and turgid of intellect; I am reassured by their howls and yelps."
Jack Vance, The Face

2/11/2019 11:42 pm  #22

Re: Lyonesse

Just picked up the PoA series and I'm a bit over halfway through the first book.  So far I think it should be called Planet of Dullness but I'll push on through based on the recommendations here...

"Behind closed eyes,realize your sight."--Blue Oyster Cult

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2019 North Wind Adventures, LLC.