!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2018 4:05 pm  #101

Re: HYPERBOREA: Beasts and Cannibals

Congrats and thank you to all the backers, and production staff!

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

4/16/2018 11:15 pm  #102

Anybody else having sad feelings that it's over and needs another one right away?

4/17/2018 12:15 am  #103

Congrats on another run-like-clockwork KS, Jeff!  You and your team are great! :D

Allan.

4/17/2018 5:50 am  #104

Iron Ranger wrote:

Anybody else having sad feelings that it's over and needs another one right away?

Well, happy for Jeff and company that it's funded, and as the KS Project Update note #8 said: next up is the softbound Players' Manual and Ref's screen.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

4/17/2018 10:13 am  #105

I think the Hyperboreal high should last a few months then get jonesing for the next KS. Hopefully a players manual and maybe Chainsaw's stuff. At least I can remember any rumors or scuttlebutt beyond those.

But, hoorah! more modules to read!

What? Me worry?

4/17/2018 1:49 pm  #106

Congrats to Jeff, and all of the artists, editors, and authors contributing to these adventures!

4/18/2018 7:47 am  #107

gizmomathboy wrote:

I think the Hyperboreal high should last a few months then get jonesing for the next KS. Hopefully a players manual and maybe Chainsaw's stuff. At least I can remember any rumors or scuttlebutt beyond those.

But, hoorah! more modules to read!

Hyperboreal high! Haha, I like that.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

4/18/2018 10:23 am  #108

Ghul wrote:

Hyperboreal high! Haha, I like that.

Me too, especially since I still read the title as Beasts and Cannabis, every_single_time. 

7/24/2018 3:57 pm  #109

Just wanted to come on here and say that my excitement for fulfillment of the kickstarter hasn't abated one bit. Still very excited to get the two new modules and am looking forward to August! The updates have been informative and I appreciate being kept up to date on progress. Totally stoked for this!

7/24/2018 6:31 pm  #110

Agricola wrote:

Just wanted to come on here and say that my excitement for fulfillment of the kickstarter hasn't abated one bit. Still very excited to get the two new modules and am looking forward to August! The updates have been informative and I appreciate being kept up to date on progress. Totally stoked for this!

Me too! I am preparing to launch a new campaign out of Xambaala. 

Right now I intend to place a few other cool modules in the area, giving the players plenty of options:

Tower of the Stargazer: in town and timed BEFORE the wizard's imprisonment
- The Purple Worm Graveyard: outside of town
- Ironwood Gorge: outside of town, probably up toward Yithorium
- Operation Unfathomable (original, from Fight On!): not sure yet, at the bottom of the main dungeon if possible
- Desert Shrine of the Sightless Sisters: well outside of town and probably timed AFTER it has already been plundered given its higher level

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

7/24/2018 7:32 pm  #111

Agricola wrote:

Ditto bud!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

7/25/2018 7:44 pm  #112

Glad to hear it! 

7/25/2018 7:47 pm  #113

Chainsaw wrote:

Agricola wrote:

Right now I intend to place a few other cool modules in the area, giving the players plenty of options:

Love how you are pulling together all these excellent resources.

7/25/2018 8:15 pm  #114

Ghul wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Love how you are pulling together all these excellent resources.

Thanks. Once I get Xambaala, I'll have a better idea of exactly how to integrate them all into a single environment, but I'm confident it will all work well together.

7/28/2018 12:52 pm  #115

Address triple checked, headed out to the mailbox with a cooler and a lawn chair!!

7/28/2018 6:57 pm  #116

Iron Ranger wrote:

Address triple checked, headed out to the mailbox with a cooler and a lawn chair!!

Haha! The files are at the printer. I'll let you fine fellows know when shipping begins, but do enjoy the contents of the cooler, regardless!

7/28/2018 11:29 pm  #117

Chainsaw wrote:

I will look at your suggestions, thanks for sharing. 

I am already using Purple Worm Graveyard, Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes, and B4 The Lost City to fill out my Diamond Desert sandbox.  For the Zakath Desert and Xambaala I plan to use Along the Road of Tombs by that Dungeon of Signs guy but other than that I got nothin'.

7/30/2018 9:59 am  #118

Huzzah, I gots mah links to the stuff!

What? Me worry?

7/30/2018 10:14 am  #119

We're live! Nice.

7/30/2018 10:45 am  #120

Just got my links to download!

I read this incorrectly, though:

Simply click all of the links below to load up your shopping cart and then check out to get your free titles

I was like, oh wow, he did rename it Breasts and Canaba....oh, TITLES.  right....

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.