LOGOmasthead2021

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site! Also check out our new HYPERBOREA 3E Kickstarter!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2017 6:02 pm  #81

Re: Second Edition AS&SH Hardbacks Have Arrived!

Lucky number 565 is apparently lucky number 365.  How do I know?  Because it arrived today!  Woo!  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to use it because of its weight, but it's surprisingly light.  I'm definitely a happy boy.

Intricate Entity: Formless faceless and free

11/19/2017 10:52 am  #82

1970 wrote:

Lucky number 565 is apparently lucky number 365.  How do I know?  Because it arrived today!  Woo!  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to use it because of its weight, but it's surprisingly light.  I'm definitely a happy boy.

It's a 4 lb., 6 oz. bundle of joy! Feed it well. ;)

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

11/19/2017 10:53 am  #83

k2h2m3 wrote:

I received my book today. Congratulations are in order for you Jeff. It has been a long time since I first played your system at FalCon in 2010. The work you have done to get from there to here is phenomenal. Congratulations on an amazing product.

I remember! Good times were had. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

11/26/2017 3:40 pm  #84

Got my notification while I was away on vacation! Should be here tomorrow or Tuesday the latest!

11/27/2017 5:31 pm  #85

And it's here! Came home early from work because I picked up some crud while on vacation and feel awful. But tomorrow I drink tea and read the book as I recover.

11/28/2017 10:52 am  #86

Good stuff, tomas! A nice treat on a day when you're feeling down.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

12/01/2017 11:43 pm  #87

My map arrived today, but the book's still in transit.  I'm waiting to open the map until the book arrives, so I can show to Ethan and Henry at the same time! :D

Allan.

12/02/2017 12:38 pm  #88

I received my book this past week!

12/02/2017 3:50 pm  #89

grodog wrote:

My map arrived today, but the book's still in transit.  I'm waiting to open the map until the book arrives, so I can show to Ethan and Henry at the same time! :D

Book arrived today, both opened.  Ethan was very impressed with the canvas map (which I had described to him some while walking to school one day a few weeks ago)!

Allan.

12/02/2017 8:23 pm  #90

Christmas came early!

I feel as though I need to purchase a pair of archivist's gloves to handle these... http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/worried.png

Their impressiveness is of epic proportions! I can almost hear the deep, reverberating mono-chants of the Blood-monks of IX when I crack this tome open.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

EDIT: Hey! Signed and numbered, too! Neat!

Last edited by foxroe (12/02/2017 8:25 pm)

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

12/03/2017 12:16 am  #91

I just got notified mine's ready to ship!  Apparently I missed the invoice for shipping when it was first sent, I just paid it and hopefully I'll be seeing my copy soon.  A LOT of people I know are curious about it, and I expect to get a game going after the holiday break.  I might even be able to drum up a few more sales.

Board footera

“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2021 North Wind Adventures, LLC.