!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2017 7:02 pm  #21

Re: Second Edition AS&SH Hardbacks Have Arrived!

Look what arrived today! Beautiful book, man. Great work!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

10/12/2017 8:01 pm  #22

Grats Chainsaw! So awesome! Can't wait for mine.

"But not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood" -REH
Rambling Conan Blog

10/12/2017 8:06 pm  #23

Jealous!!   *paces back and forth by the mailbox*

Last edited by WebwayDrifter (10/12/2017 8:07 pm)

10/12/2017 8:44 pm  #24

Blue foil turned out great!

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

10/12/2017 8:54 pm  #25

Ghul wrote:

Blackadder23 wrote:

Looks great!
ETA: Any word about the canvas maps?

They are in! 

Fabulous news also!  Are the books and maps shipping together, Jeff, or separately?

Allan

10/13/2017 6:47 am  #26

I cant wait to open it up and see all of that garish blue line work of all 2e books.... oh wait. 😁

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

10/13/2017 7:22 am  #27

grodog wrote:

Are the books and maps shipping together, Jeff, or separately?

My book came with a folded map, but the rolled canvas map hasn't arrived yet. I'll post more pictures when it does. 

10/14/2017 11:25 am  #28

My book arrived today! I was a bit worried at first, the box in one corner was torn open so I was expecting the book to possibly be damaged but as luck would have it, everything was good. It's fantastic to finally get this in hand. Great work by Jeff and everyone who put effort into this.

Last edited by Cloak n' Dagger (10/14/2017 11:26 am)

10/14/2017 11:38 am  #29

I found, in my Inbox this morning, notices that shipping has been arranged and initiated for both the book and the maps in separate shipments, which makes sense given the special containers used for the rolled maps.

/chuckling at the mental image of Ghul duct-taping the book's box to the triangular map container/

10/14/2017 11:51 am  #30

Full set of pics...

10/14/2017 9:24 pm  #31

grodog wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Blackadder23 wrote:

Looks great!
ETA: Any word about the canvas maps?

They are in! 

Fabulous news also!  Are the books and maps shipping together, Jeff, or separately?

Allan

Yes, sir, but the odd shape of the triangular poster tube has so far caused it to fall behind the book shipments by a day or two in some cases; i.e., if I send your book in a Priority Mail box and the canvas poster in its Priority Mail tube, it seems the tube falls a little behind on delivery for whatever reason.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

10/15/2017 5:58 pm  #32

Maps!

Rolled canvas

Folded into book

10/16/2017 8:24 am  #33

^

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

10/16/2017 2:34 pm  #34

GOT 'EM!

Amazing! Love 'em!

Last edited by francisca (10/16/2017 3:30 pm)

10/16/2017 3:19 pm  #35

Have they all shipped? I haven't received a notice. I'm assuming no, but anxiety is getting the best of me.

Last edited by Grimmshade (10/16/2017 3:20 pm)

"But not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood" -REH
Rambling Conan Blog

10/16/2017 4:23 pm  #36

Grimmshade wrote:

Have they all shipped? I haven't received a notice. I'm assuming no, but anxiety is getting the best of me.

Don't worry.  I think Jeff is sending them out in order of pledge. They are far from all sent out.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

10/16/2017 6:28 pm  #37

mabon5127 wrote:

Don't worry.  I think Jeff is sending them out in order of pledge. They are far from all sent out.

... if you're correct, I'm #183 ... so, probably have awhile to wait for mine yet ... though, not as long as others ... this thread is making me so jealous.

10/16/2017 7:19 pm  #38

mabon5127 wrote:

Grimmshade wrote:

Whew, OK. I was getting worried. Having nightmares that Jeff lost record of my pledge...

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

10/16/2017 7:27 pm  #39

Thanks Mabon!
Mine was only a pre-order, so a long wait still, but at least I know it's not lost!

Rambling Conan Blog

10/17/2017 4:07 am  #40

measuredrums wrote:

mabon5127 wrote:

... if you're correct, I'm #183 ... so, probably have awhile to wait for mine yet ... though, not as long as others ... this thread is making me so jealous.

For reference, I'm Number 9 (though I always hear in my head "I am not a number, I am a free man!", followed by maniacal laughter. Of course, by that logic I should have been Number 6...).

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.