!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2014 7:30 am  #1

Center justified

I like my reading right-justified. Does anyone else find it strange that this forum is center-justified? Is there a place in the settings where I can change the way I view it?

EDIT: So I realize that I should have put this into "General (off topic)" instead of "General." Maybe a mod can slide that over for me.

Last edited by finarvyn (4/02/2014 7:33 am)

Marv / Finarvyn
DCC playtester (2011), S&W WhiteBox Author (2009), C&C playtester (2003), Metamorphosis Alpha since 1976. OD&D Player since 1975

4/02/2014 7:38 am  #2

Re: Center justified

Moved to forum troubleshooting. I am seeing the same thing on my phone, but not my laptop. Anyone else?

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

4/02/2014 7:42 am  #3

I'm betting there is a toggle somewhere that I haven't found yet. I'll keep searching.

Last edited by finarvyn (4/02/2014 7:43 am)

Marv / Finarvyn
DCC playtester (2011), S&W WhiteBox Author (2009), C&C playtester (2003), Metamorphosis Alpha since 1976. OD&D Player since 1975

4/02/2014 7:53 am  #4

Looks same as ever on my iPhone - not seeing any issues. I am using desktop view though, if that matters.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

4/02/2014 8:53 am  #5

Chainsaw wrote:

Looks same as ever on my iPhone - not seeing any issues. I am using desktop view though, if that matters.

OK, I'll try that. 

5/12/2014 6:06 am  #6

Now I'm seeing this everywhere, phone and computer! I didn't notice it until the past day or two. Weird. I thought it was one of my settings, but I'm guessing (from this thread) that it isn't.
Fun,
--Ron--

Last edited by rredmond (5/12/2014 6:06 am)

"No interruptions! I am El Jefe!"
[url=www.unseenservant.us]Unseen Servant[/url] for all your PbP needs.

5/12/2014 7:57 am  #7

Same here. I thought it was my crappy Windows phone.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.