!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2017 7:22 am  #1

Super Bowl LI

I don't watch much pro sports these days, but man am I glad I tuned into the last five minutes of last night's Super Bowl. Pretty amazing comeback! Truly, the stuff of gridiron legend. Congrats you to Pats fans! 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

2/06/2017 11:02 am  #2

Re: Super Bowl LI

Did the refs inspect the balls?

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

2/06/2017 11:30 am  #3

Blackadder23 wrote:

Yes.  Waiting for all of the athletes drop their pants did delay the game for a bit. 

2/06/2017 11:44 am  #4

Chainsaw wrote:

I don't watch much pro sports these days, but man am I glad I tuned into the last five minutes of last night's Super Bowl. Pretty amazing comeback! Truly, the stuff of gridiron legend. Congrats you to Pats fans!

Gah--don't encourage them, Chainsaw! It goes straight to their heads. Next thing you know, they'll be publishing their own games!

2/06/2017 12:17 pm  #5

ThornPlutonius wrote:

Blackadder23 wrote:

Yes.  Waiting for all of the athletes drop their pants did delay the game for a bit. 

I knew I was right to not watch sports.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

2/06/2017 5:58 pm  #6

Handy Haversack wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Gah--don't encourage them, Chainsaw! It goes straight to their heads. Next thing you know, they'll be publishing their own games!

Vae victis, oderint dum metuant. 

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.