Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2019 11:05 pm  #1

Maps of Mount Vhuurmithadon?

Hey Everyone--

I'm going to be using Mount Vhuurmithadon as one of the settings for my Dark Treasury campaign and I was curious if anyone had done maps for it that they might be willing to share?  I sometimes make my own maps and I often re-purpose them from published adventures or online sources.  For Vhuurmithadon, I was thinking of basing it on either Gundabad or Dol Guldur from the old MERP game, both of which have pretty cool maps that I think could be tweaked to suit the setting.  But I was curious if others had already mapped it.  I know Jeff referenced a mega-dungeon he was working on there, but I fully understand if he's not willing to share his vision with the general public.

"Behind closed eyes,realize your sight."--Blue Oyster Cult

12/02/2019 1:08 pm  #2

Re: Maps of Mount Vhuurmithadon?

Yeah, I'm a long ways away from sharing any of that info, so you'll have to make it your own or collaborate with some of the other fine referees here!

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

12/04/2019 4:21 pm  #3

Re: Maps of Mount Vhuurmithadon?

Ghul wrote:

Yeah, I'm a long ways away from sharing any of that info, so you'll have to make it your own or collaborate with some of the other fine referees here!

Only because it is full of gnomes!! He just doesn't want to break it to the rest of you....

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2019 North Wind Adventures, LLC.