Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2019 8:44 pm  #1

PAX Unplugged

Anyone going this December 6-8/2019??

10/02/2019 3:51 pm  #2

Re: PAX Unplugged

I think Jeff is going to have a booth at this convention.  I will be there as well hopefully running some ASSH events!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

10/03/2019 6:50 am  #3

Ah, I'll have to put this on my schedule then!

"Enough of this intolerable inanity! I propose that such loquacity passes beyond the scope of nuisance and over the verge of turpitude."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

10/03/2019 1:05 pm  #4

rhialto wrote:

The gaming is not very organized and seems to be all open gaming. I plan on putting a sign up in the booth for a night game and be available for that type of thing each evening.

While in my soul forever

10/03/2019 2:06 pm  #5

Definitely on my radar!

10/03/2019 11:31 pm  #6

I'm pondering a trip in to visit my family then, since we won't be in South Jersey for Christmas this year.

Allan.

10/04/2019 7:08 pm  #7

mabon5127 wrote:

rhialto wrote:

The gaming is not very organized and seems to be all open gaming. I plan on putting a sign up in the booth for a night game and be available for that type of thing each evening.

Thanks, good to know. https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

"Enough of this intolerable inanity! I propose that such loquacity passes beyond the scope of nuisance and over the verge of turpitude."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

10/19/2019 10:17 am  #8

mabon5127 wrote:

rhialto wrote:

Nice!  Need any help?  I think I’m trying to finalize plans for attending this too!

10/29/2019 9:21 pm  #9

Yep! Hotel reserved and weekend badge now secured   Bring on the PAX Unplugged AS&SH!!

11/04/2019 9:25 pm  #10

Hmm, might try to post an event on BGG, at the link below soon to start seeing if we can get any pre-con AS&SH interest.  
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/262496/pax-unplugged-2019-rpg-freeplay-game-scheduling

11/05/2019 11:41 am  #11

I dropped a game in. This is the strangest convention. Very loosey-goosey on the organization for a con this large.  We'll see what happens.

While in my soul forever

11/05/2019 12:30 pm  #12

mabon5127 wrote:

I dropped a game in. This is the strangest convention. Very loosey-goosey on the organization for a con this large.  We'll see what happens.

Awesome!!

11/05/2019 5:43 pm  #13

Sidebar...ASSH needs some more and better reviews on BGG/RPGG!!

Last edited by WebwayDrifter (11/05/2019 10:45 pm)

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2019 North Wind Adventures, LLC.