Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2017 7:09 pm  #1

Black Moss-Hag of Lug

My group has spent two sessions thus far in Lug. Two game days in Swampgate, one night as guest of one of the outland peat farms, and one night in...well, let's just say the group is 'underground'. I don't want to ruin the scenario for anyone.

​That said, we're having a blast. It's a decent size group with good charater race and class variation which has led to some fun interactions with the locals. If they survive this will be this group's last as level 1 characters.

​We are having a ton of fun running this system and this scenario is really well done. There's a ton of background detail included but enough room to add my own touch of 'color' so to speak. I'm taking great pains to create a feeling of continuity between southern communities so that the in between adventures are more story like and compelling. By creating a feeling of continuity I've given the players an opportunity to react to NPCs like they would people they meet in their real lives. The conversations, personalities, and sense of shared history are getting more complex and realistic. Very fun!

“The more I see of what you call civilization, the more highly I think of what you call savagery!” 
― Robert E. HowardKing Kull
www.skelospress.com

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.