!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2016 12:04 pm  #1

The Mystery at Port Greely!

The proofs are in and have been approved for printing!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

7/06/2016 1:10 pm  #2

Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

Fantastic!  Things are moving at lightning speed.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

7/18/2016 12:24 pm  #3

Just picked up "The Mystery at Port Greely" from the printer! Now to start autographing the 300 S&N copies. Next, I will insert bookmarks, start the shrink-wrapping process, and send out invoices for shipping. Then packaging and shipping begins! All is going well. This Kickstarter campaign remains on schedule!  

7/18/2016 1:44 pm  #4

Awesome!  Great choice of beverage too.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

7/18/2016 5:59 pm  #5

Nice!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

7/18/2016 10:26 pm  #6

Most excellent!

7/27/2016 7:55 pm  #7

Look what came in the mail today! Fun! Bunch of pics below.

***** BEWARE - SPOILERS ******

Del's art left, Glynn middle, Mullen right, module at bottom (Lang art)

Book looks great, nice heavy paper, not glossy.

7/27/2016 8:09 pm  #8

Me too!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

7/28/2016 7:25 am  #9

Excellent. Before I did anything else, I had to get the orders that included original art out of the home office (currently the basement until my true office is finished [unfinished walk-up attic]). Paranoid that something bad could happen, I had to ship them straight away! Now I'm elbows deep in getting all the other orders ready. As you fellows know, I'm a nut with the bubble wrap, and also I am using adjustable boxes, not envelopes, to ship these orders. So, it's a process, but it's underway!

7/28/2016 1:27 pm  #10

Thank you!  I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product and wearing the nifty shirt.

7/29/2016 9:49 am  #11

The book looks great! Thanks to all of you who purchased my original art. I hope they inspire some great gaming sessions in your home groups. I am extremely humbled and delighted to have been a part of this process.

Right now I am hard at work on the hardcover of the game, and have some really nice pieces finished. In total there will be ten class pics by me to supplement other artists work, and a ton of monster illos.

Again thank you all for your support. Well back to the drawing board... The ink is drying!

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

7/29/2016 4:56 pm  #12

mavfire wrote:

The book looks great! Thanks to all of you who purchased my original art. I hope they inspire some great gaming sessions in your home groups. I am extremely humbled and delighted to have been a part of this process.

Right now I am hard at work on the hardcover of the game, and have some really nice pieces finished. In total there will be ten class pics by me to supplement other artists work, and a ton of monster illos.

Again thank you all for your support. Well back to the drawing board... The ink is drying!

Amazing detail Mr Teigeler!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

8/01/2016 12:54 pm  #13

Thanks Morgan....The line work in the hardcover will be just as detailed. And hopefully my style will have improved a bit. 

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

8/01/2016 7:25 pm  #14

mavfire wrote:

Thanks Morgan....The line work in the hardcover will be just as detailed. And hopefully my style will have improved a bit. 

It has! Del is doing his best work right now.

8/02/2016 6:29 am  #15

Hardback second print... can't wait... must be patient... must be patient... nnngh!

8/02/2016 6:42 am  #16

Doctor_Rob wrote:

Hardback second print... can't wait... must be patient... must be patient... nnngh!

Same feeling here, heh!

8/15/2016 2:27 pm  #17

New From North Wind Adventures!

HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely is now available for purchase at www.hyperborea.tv

+ + + + + + + + + + + +
Until about three years ago, the peculiar town of Port Greely was renowned as a prolific exporter of crustaceans. Then the Greely lobstermen severed all ties with outside partners. Subsequent attempts at renegotiation were shunned.

More recently, a small group of Fishmongers’ Guild representatives from the City-State of Khromarium has gone missing in Port Greely, and answers have been less than forthcoming. At present, the Guild seeks answers. It wants to know what became of its representatives, and it wishes to re-establish its lucrative partnership with the Port Greely lobstermen. Your party have been contracted to help resolve The Mystery at Port Greely.

Text: Jeffrey P. Talanian
Editing: David Prata
Front Cover Art: Charles Lang
Back Cover Art: Del Teigeler (inks), Daisey Bingham (colours)
Interiour Illustrations: Charles Lang, Peter Mullen, Del Teigeler
Cartography: Ben Ball, Andreas Claren, Glynn Seal
Product Type: Adventure Module
Product Format: 36-page, 8½ × 11-inch saddle-stitched book
Product Price: $20.00 (print); $10.00 (PDF)
+ + + + + + + + + + + +

Also available are The Mystery at Port Greely T-shirts ($25) in both Men's and Women's sizes!

8/23/2016 8:43 am  #18

I got mine yesterday - everything looks great!  My wife wore her shirt to work today.
I honestly don't know if this or Ghost Ship is Jeff's best adventure yet.  We'll call it a tie.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

8/23/2016 12:45 pm  #19

Blackadder23 wrote:

I got mine yesterday - everything looks great!  My wife wore her shirt to work today.
I honestly don't know if this or Ghost Ship is Jeff's best adventure yet.  We'll call it a tie.

I'm not in any way denigrating Port Greely, but Ghost Ship still gets my vote.

8/24/2016 7:03 am  #20

Blackadder23 wrote:

Far too kind! Pictures of the lovely couple in their shirts, or it never happened!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.