!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2016 5:35 pm  #1

Great weird dungeon art for sale!

This is from Jason Sholtis, author of Operation Unfathomable and other awesome gaming stuff (that's the one I ran at GaryCon last year). He's put some of his originals up on Etsy, and, given the fine, discriminating tastes around here, I thought I would pass along: "Sorry to trouble everyone but...
HYPE ALERT

FOR SALE: actual physical drawings, many of which appear in
The Dungeon Dozen tome Barrowmaze Swords & Wizardry Core and other places. Wealthy collectors of esoterica and outsider art speculators take note!

MY OBJECTIVES
1. Shrink the heaps of drawings sitting idly around the home laboratory and spilling over into disputed territories
2. Replace said heaps with sacks of cash

HOW YOU CAN HELP
1. Follow the link indicated (to my Etsy store)
2. Convert your unwanted cash into ORIGINAL WEIRD DUNGEON ART
3. Receive art in the mail, you frame, you stash, you foist upon loved ones as unwanted gifts, you do whatever it is one does with drawings. I stack them up in heaps, which is no good to anybody.

ALSO
Enjoy a 10% discount when you enter the coupon code
NERDBONUS at checkout.

This is only an experiment, so ACT NOW before I come to my senses and pull the plug on this thing. There are only 20 drawings up for sale at the moment. I will be adding more ASAP."

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SHOLTISART

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.