!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2015 7:54 pm  #61

Re: Gary Con VIII (2016)

SavageGM wrote:

I will be running an AS&SH adventure of my own, not written yet nor do I have the times but you can count me in as one of the on the grid DMs. I'll update here when I have more info. I will be split between running my The Mutant Epoch adventures and AS&SH.

Great news!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

10/21/2015 1:57 pm  #62

mabon5127 wrote:

DMPrata wrote:

Ghul wrote:

I can't look to see if the dropdown is there yet, because I don't technically have a "badge" yet due to the fact that they haven't gotten to vendors yet. (I get a badge with my booth.) So, if one of you gents with a badge could inspect the situation, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Jeff T.

AS&SH™ was not in the drop-down menu the last I looked. Of course, today the GC site told me my password was incorrect. I used the "Reset Password" tool, followed the link in the email, and entered a new password, which was accepted. I'm still unable to log in, which I believe means I can't even use the fora to ask for help. Given the voluminous technical difficulties Gary Con has had with its websites over the years, I'm just about ready to give up on the whole damned thing.

Yeah. December may be a good time to look back.... 

I might even have time to look by then.

My players had such a good time in the Calencia section of Ghost Ship that I'm thinking of running that. Maybe do that and the Diamond Desert section if I run two games . . .

11/18/2015 8:12 am  #63

francisca wrote:

One on-grid, possibly 2 others off-grid.
Much depends on a super secret project.

Sorry folks, no misadventures in Vikland this year.

The chances of me making it to Gary Con this year are dropping month by month, so I can't commit to running any games, on or off-grid.  If I do come, I'll be missing the front end, and probably only there Friday-Sunday.

11/18/2015 1:48 pm  #64

That is too bad.  I was hoping to play in one of those.  Hope you make it regardless.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

11/19/2015 12:04 am  #65

Ditto.

11/19/2015 5:28 pm  #66

Yeah, it will good to see you, Rich!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

11/26/2015 12:00 pm  #67

Has anyone actually registered a game? Do we have a schedule going for our own purposes? I see Chainsaw once said 12-4 Sat. and Sun. Now that nuptials are done and Tgiving is happening, I can kind of work this out again.

What think?

11/26/2015 4:22 pm  #68

Handy Haversack wrote:

Has anyone actually registered a game? Do we have a schedule going for our own purposes? I see Chainsaw once said 12-4 Sat. and Sun. Now that nuptials are done and Tgiving is happening, I can kind of work this out again.

What think?

I think the system is still a bit gimped and they are still hand correcting submissions.  I was waiting a couple weeks to see if an announcement is made.  

While in my soul forever

11/30/2015 4:04 pm  #69

mabon5127 wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

What think?

I think the system is still a bit gimped and they are still hand correcting submissions.  I was waiting a couple weeks to see if an announcement is made.  

Gotcha.

Well, if anyone here wants to strategerize around dates, times, games, and whatever to maximize our ability to play in one another's games, make some noise!

12/01/2015 6:51 pm  #70

Handy Haversack wrote:

Well, if anyone here wants to strategerize around dates, times, games, and whatever to maximize our ability to play in one another's games, make some noise!

Here's my submission:

“The Pit”: One Adventure, Three Systems
March 4, 2016 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm

Your party have found a map leading to the bolthole of a dæmonic cult from centuries past. Each for your own reasons, you have come to this remote isle to plumb the secrets of The Pit. “The Pit” by Randal S. Doering originally appeared in DUNGEON #17. It has been adapted for use with Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™ (AS&SH™). Four player slots will be available for pre-registration; two slots will be saved for walk-ups.

I'm running the same adventure Thursday for AD&D and Saturday for Call of Cthulhu.

12/09/2015 1:06 pm  #71

Sadly, it's looking like I will have to bail this year. Work's just not cooperating. My original plan to take the red-eye Thursday night and be there by noon on Friday may not be feasible anymore. You guys have fun!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

12/09/2015 1:09 pm  #72

Chainsaw wrote:

Sadly, it's looking like I will have to bail this year. Work's just not cooperating. My original plan to take the red-eye Thursday night and be there by noon on Friday may not be feasible anymore. You guys have fun!

NOOOOO!!  Well crap!  You'll be missed.

While in my soul forever

12/09/2015 1:27 pm  #73

mabon5127 wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

NOOOOO!!  Well crap!  You'll be missed.

Thanks man. I truly look forward to catching up with everyone every year, but it's just not in the cards this year, much as I had hoped I could make it work. I'm sure you guys will have a great time. Post some pics!

12/09/2015 7:36 pm  #74

Chainsaw wrote:

That is the worst! That's a pizza burn on the roof of the world's mouth! Sonofa!

OK, Chainsaw, now you have to come through NYC to hang out with me and J.

12/09/2015 7:39 pm  #75

There's still a chance, but it would mean arriving late in the day Friday and leaving Sunday morning. Lot of travel for short visit, but I'll try to work it out.

12/10/2015 5:13 am  #76

Chainsaw wrote:

There's still a chance, but it would mean arriving late in the day Friday and leaving Sunday morning. Lot of travel for short visit, but I'll try to work it out.

Here's hoping you can do that.  A few spotted cows'll take the edge off that traveling.

12/10/2015 8:28 am  #77

lige wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Here's hoping you can do that. A few spotted cows'll take the edge off that traveling.

I'm telling PETA.

12/10/2015 8:35 am  #78

Handy Haversack wrote:

lige wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Here's hoping you can do that. A few spotted cows'll take the edge off that traveling.

I'm telling PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals? I'm already a member! 

12/10/2015 8:46 am  #79

Chainsaw wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

lige wrote:

I'm telling PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals? I'm already a member!

In Hyperborea, tasty animals eat YOU!

12/10/2015 8:50 am  #80

Handy Haversack wrote:

In Hyperborea, tasty animals eat YOU!

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.