!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2015 7:48 pm  #1

Nice hat!

Sometimes I have trouble focusing on writing stuff as I'm sure we all do. This looks like it would work..

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

3/31/2015 8:32 pm  #2

Re: Nice hat!

I see Darth Vader updating his journal.

3/31/2015 9:29 pm  #3

Interesting that the Hugo that wrote/came up with this is the science fiction author of 'hugo award' fame

Think that front thing must be a spit catch

Nice hat, looks good on you! ha ha

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

4/01/2015 1:07 am  #4

Good alternative to a mi-go brain cylinder, maybe?

4/03/2015 5:54 am  #5

That looks horrible. 

4/03/2015 10:04 am  #6

I'm surprised The Isolator never caught on - if nothing else, it's very stylish.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

4/03/2015 10:32 am  #7

Chainsaw wrote:

I'm surprised The Isolator never caught on - if nothing else, it's very stylish.

Probably the haberdashery guild sent a few guys over to explain how things work.

4/03/2015 10:47 am  #8

Handy Haversack wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Probably the haberdashery guild sent a few guys over to explain how things work.

Where's WSmith? He wants to know if they have something that fits his PC's new mushroom head.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.