!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2014 7:14 pm  #161

Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome aboard, Del!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

10/24/2014 8:44 pm  #162

Great to have you!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

10/24/2014 10:00 pm  #163

Welcome to the forum!  The pictures you've been doing are fantastic.
By the way, get a boxed set before they're all gone.  You'll kick yourself if you don't.

Last edited by Blackadder23 (10/24/2014 10:04 pm)

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

10/26/2014 5:07 pm  #164

Hey Del!! I know you from somewheres...

--Ron--

"No interruptions! I am El Jefe!"
[url=www.unseenservant.us]Unseen Servant[/url] for all your PbP needs.

11/03/2014 10:56 am  #165

Hello my name is Brandon Goeringer and the first game I played was Car Wars followed by Twilight 2000 and AD&D 2nd edition when I was around 11 or 12. I've played a large amount of different games over the years with several favorites being Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st ed, d6 Star Wars, MERP, and Call of Cthulhu. I have a YouTube channel where I give overviews of RPG games. I also co-host Go Ape! Podcast, a Planet of the Apes Podcast. Recently I've become a writer and game designer for Outland Arts working on The Mutant Epoch RPG. Haven't played AS&SH yet but hope to soon! Glad to have found the game and the community.

1/19/2015 4:15 am  #166

Hi everyone, my name is Corey. Some of you probably know me from other forums like Dragonsfoot/K&K/ODD74. I have just purchased the box set, so very much looking forward to running the game when our current campaign ends! 

1/19/2015 7:25 am  #167

Welcome aboard, Brandon and Corey!

Brandon, love the avatar!

Corey, I think you'll enjoy the box set and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the game and eventually reading some play reports.

1/19/2015 8:23 am  #168

Welcome to Brandon and Corey!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

1/19/2015 11:42 am  #169

Welcome to Brandon and Corey!
And yup I recognize the user name Rastus_Burne and avatar.
--Ron--

1/19/2015 11:56 am  #170

Rastus_Burne wrote:

Hi everyone, my name is Corey. Some of you probably know me from other forums like Dragonsfoot/K&K/ODD74. I have just purchased the box set, so very much looking forward to running the game when our current campaign ends! 

Hey, Corey! Welcome! Nice to see you here. Do you know whether there are other AS&SH players in your hemisphere?

1/19/2015 3:26 pm  #171

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

1/19/2015 4:14 pm  #172

Welcome aboard, Brandon and Corey, and apologies to Brandon for missing his "hello" posted on 11/3!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

1/20/2015 4:07 am  #173

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! This seems like a very friendly/helpful community. And, as I thought, there are a some cool people I already know from other places.

Handy Haversack wrote:

Nice to see you here. Do you know whether there are other AS&SH players in your hemisphere?

Thanks Handy. Not that I know of, however I'm actively trying to convince my Wed night group to play once the current campaign winds down. 

1/28/2015 10:26 pm  #174

Hey, I'm gizmo.

I was bit my the rpg bug back in the 1980s. A little bit of gaming back in the day. I can blame francisca for getting me back into things like 10 years ago or something stupid like that.

He also clued me in on AS&SH.

Once my current campaign wraps up I am considering giving AS&SH and see how the players like it.

What? Me worry?

1/28/2015 10:32 pm  #175

Welcome gizmo 

1/29/2015 12:53 pm  #176

Hey gizmo, fancy meeting you here!
Is francisca around too?
--Ron--

1/29/2015 1:12 pm  #177

rredmond,

yeah, we grognards tend to clump together.

What? Me worry?

1/29/2015 1:35 pm  #178

Hey man. Welcome aboard!

1/29/2015 3:48 pm  #179

There are a ton of new users since I last posted here, so to all who have joined in recent months, a hardy "Welcome!"

ravengodgames.blogspot.com ~ cartography, writing, game design
Author, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess

1/29/2015 7:14 pm  #180

Hi all,
Glynn Seal here from the UK.  I run MonkeyBlood Design, which does inked cartography and artwork primarily for tabletop games.
I've played RPG's on and off since I was 13, playing BECMI, then onto 1E, then 2E, 3E, 4E and a smidgeon of 5E.  Ive played/ran Dangerous Journeys, Dark Conspiracy, D20 Modern, Call of Cthulhu, etc, etc... own most of the OSR retroclones and also have a collection of all the old D&D/AD&D modules (loving the UK series ones).

Currently helping Jeff and ther team with some maps for the three upcoming modules, and its a pleasure :D

Last edited by MonkeyBlood (1/29/2015 7:15 pm)

Build it, and they will come.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.