!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2014 8:40 pm  #1

Roll 20?

I'm asking those of you who may use this site: what would it take to get AS&SH listed at Roll20? Is some work required? Custom programming? Can we make this happen?

8/18/2014 9:23 pm  #2

Re: Roll 20?

Funny, I ran into one of my old players the other day at our annual fantasy football draft, and he asked me this very thing, but I'm afraid I know nothing about it.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

8/19/2014 4:27 am  #3

I use it during the summer break, while not everyone is in town, and it works without problems.
What customizations are you thinking about?

"Steel isn't strong, boy. Flesh is stronger. What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?"

Spriggan's Den

9/11/2016 10:16 am  #4

Ghul, I'm starting to make a roll20 character sheet. How would you prefer it be listed? I would guess either "Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerors of Hyperborea" or "Hyperborea", but I thought I would ask you before I submit the pull request, which is still a ways off before I do that.

What? Me worry?

9/11/2016 5:48 pm  #5

gizmomathboy wrote:

Ghul, I'm starting to make a roll20 character sheet. How would you prefer it be listed? I would guess either "Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerors of Hyperborea" or "Hyperborea", but I thought I would ask you before I submit the pull request, which is still a ways off before I do that.

However you choose, but please use the "sorcerers" spelling, not "sorcerors". Thanks! 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

9/11/2016 7:09 pm  #6

Ghul wrote:

gizmomathboy wrote:

However you choose, but please use the "sorcerers" spelling, not "sorcerors". Thanks! 

Man, I always f*** that up!

What? Me worry?

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.