!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2024 10:19 pm  #7321

Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

eakratz wrote:

[I'm so used to get notifications from over on Mythweavers for my pbps that I just forget if I don't get them. So once again I apologize for the slowness.]

[No problem, I try to wait til we can't wait no more, then I drag mia's along.

Anything Keet wants to do here in the chapel on the way to the rickety stair tower?]

9/29/2024 3:52 pm  #7322

He'll just keep an eye out for trouble.

It is immortality of a sort.

9/29/2024 10:27 pm  #7323

Votin removes the ropes and unstacks the pews. The broken doors again fall askew, allowing a deep frigid blast that tears through the group winter furs and up out the open roof into the freezing darkness above.

9/29/2024 10:28 pm  #7324

[Tillak roll d6.]

10/01/2024 4:15 pm  #7325

[Sorry ... the weather here has put a demand on me for the time being...use Votin wisely as needed! ]

10/01/2024 10:16 pm  #7326

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[Sorry ... the weather here has put a demand on me for the time being...use Votin wisely as needed! ]

[Understood]

10/03/2024 5:20 am  #7327

Iron Ranger wrote:

[Tillak roll d6.]

1d6: 3!

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

10/03/2024 8:15 am  #7328

Iron Ranger wrote:

[Yeah, same happens to me, I go on and Votin and Narrhil have burned through a whole page! LOL! I don't wait for notifications anymore, there's multi posts every day.]

We are writing a novel together!

10/03/2024 9:46 am  #7329

SullyB74 wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

[Tillak roll d6.]

1d6: 3!

The gust of wind almost blows the torch out before TIllak protects it.

10/03/2024 10:45 am  #7330

"Let us move hastily, there was danger in the woods, the last time we came this way!" States Narrhil.

10/03/2024 11:09 am  #7331

Caveman wrote:

"Let us move hastily, there was danger in the woods, the last time we came this way!" States Narrhil.

Votin nods and steps through the broken doors, disappearing into the darkness beyond Narrhil's throbbing light.

10/03/2024 2:58 pm  #7332

Keét wil slip through behind him, dagger in hand and ready to throw.

It is immortality of a sort.

10/04/2024 2:43 am  #7333

Narrhil follows in third place.

10/06/2024 6:15 pm  #7334

Tillak follows.

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

10/07/2024 11:03 am  #7335

All through the confines of the church again, the brutal cold and falling snow sting your faces as you stare out into the blackness beyond the flickering torchlight from Tillak.
Behind you above the church a dome of Narrhil's strange magical light extends into the sky, illuminating the falling snow as it immediately crosses its boundary.
The wind suddenly howls and the distant trees to the north moan, you can;t hear your own labored breathings.
Votin picks up the sign of nearly buried footprints here decides they are your own leading around the south.

10/09/2024 2:32 am  #7336

[Is Votin leading us to cemetery?]

10/10/2024 9:12 pm  #7337

Caveman wrote:

[ I'm back...the opposite way towards the side of the kitchen to the bell tower...I think. ]

10/10/2024 9:18 pm  #7338

{There is a prediction for possibly another beast storm, hurricane season lasts until Nov. 30 and the gulf is having record water temps...recipe for disaster.]

10/11/2024 5:17 am  #7339

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

{There is a prediction for possibly another beast storm, hurricane season lasts until Nov. 30 and the gulf is having record water temps...recipe for disaster.]

God, that sucks.

10/11/2024 7:37 am  #7340

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

Caveman wrote:

[ I'm back...the opposite way towards the side of the kitchen to the bell tower...I think. ]

I agree. 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.