!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2023 9:14 pm  #1

Premade Characters

Jeff, do you have plans to release a package (or booklet?) of premade characters like you did for 2nd edition?

3/31/2023 7:45 am  #2

Re: Premade Characters

Hmmm, I wonder if I could build something sort of like that with my pc generator?

Do a more complete creation with secondary skills and such. Figure out a way to weave it together into something with a few prompts that can be expanded upon.

Then figure out gear and other changes at the breakpoints/levels Ghul had in the 2e characters.

Interesting idea, but I still need to finish my update of the pc generator for the 3e character sheet and such first.

What? Me worry?

4/01/2023 10:32 am  #3

tomas wrote:

Jeff, do you have plans to release a package (or booklet?) of premade characters like you did for 2nd edition?

No plans at the moment, but it's not a terrible idea.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

4/01/2023 4:15 pm  #4

How many premade characters do you want? Of what levels?

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

4/04/2023 3:35 pm  #5

Blackadder23 wrote:

Given that I primarily run ASSH as either a con game or a pick up game in a store having as many as possible to choose from would be wonderful. I primarily still use the seven that Jeff published in the Rogues Gallery and simply would like a broader spectrum of choices. 

4/04/2023 6:57 pm  #6

tomas wrote:

Blackadder23 wrote:

Given that I primarily run ASSH as either a con game or a pick up game in a store having as many as possible to choose from would be wonderful. I primarily still use the seven that Jeff published in the Rogues Gallery and simply would like a broader spectrum of choices. 

Definitely check out Gizmomathboy's website, you can make a ton of pre-made characters in a couple of minutes. you just need to write up backstories for them, and there is Chat-GPT for that

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

7/06/2023 4:08 pm  #7

Premades would be helpful

Na Chuba! Na Gita! Negatorie Na! Na! Natoota! 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.