!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2022 2:35 pm  #1

Uplifted Vhuurmis

I figured somebody had to mess with the DNA of the Vhuurmis that occupy the city of Kor.

This is Doctor Sardonicus, an NPC that I just started using in my campaign.

I probably should get rid of the picture frame.

Last edited by bald_headed_yeti (7/03/2022 2:36 pm)

7/15/2022 11:05 am  #2

Re: Uplifted Vhuurmis

Ha, a Vhuurmis with money, now that is unusual!

7/25/2022 9:49 pm  #3

I (we) have a Vhuurmis/Voormis shaman/sorcerer in our current game,(NPC). NE in alignment and is one of the parties/groups only true healers. He was found in an ancient crypt, perserved over the aons by pre human sorcery and science. He might be more trouble then he is worth in the end,....still,....those ancient secrets he knows of,......

https://monster.fandom.com/wiki/Voormi 

Na Chuba! Na Gita! Negatorie Na! Na! Natoota! 

12/07/2022 12:23 pm  #4

Seeing this in the Lovecraft Wiki about them, They would be perfect creatures for the Underborea, Just build them out some more, add some structure to their culture, Some shamans, Chiefs, and Subchiefs, and go with it...

"This caused them to retreat to their cavernous habitats beneath the great volcano Voormithadreth, where they still survive, living a subterranean existence in imitation of their master Tsathoggua."

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

2/28/2023 1:41 pm  #5

Our Vhuurmis/Voormis shaman/sorcerer is making some waves in our home game.

https://flic.kr/p/2ojwJic

Na Chuba! Na Gita! Negatorie Na! Na! Natoota! 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.