!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2022 12:10 pm  #1

The Hybrid Bone-Effigy Crucible of the Urgent Chimera

Hey hey, Hyperboreans! It's been a long time! I am surfacing from the nighted gulfs to let you all know that some poor foolish company has published an adventure that I wrote:

https://www.exaltedfuneral.com/collections/store-exclusive/products/the-hybrid-bone-effigy-crucible-of-the-urgent-chimera

It grew directly out of our AS&SH game and was written originally for AS&SH, though I statted it for OSE for publication. It should be pretty trivial to translate back to AS&SH as you play it. It definitely has its roots in Hyperborea -- and there's even a +0 magic weapon in there for Chainsaw!

Our game goes on. The Monsters of the Prophecy, our NYC crew, all hope to see you fine dice-rolling folx at GaryCon again next year, if hotel reservations and COVID will just cooperate!

Hope all are well! And thanks for taking a look at the adventure.

7/18/2022 12:41 pm  #2

Re: The Hybrid Bone-Effigy Crucible of the Urgent Chimera

Handy! My heart is happy to hear from you! I'm certainly glad to hear that all is well and your crew is still gaming strong. I look forward to receiving your adventure. Please say hello to all the folks and let them know I miss them.

Morgan

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

7/18/2022 3:33 pm  #3

Handy Lives!

I'll have to check this out..

I gave a new to the campaign berserker a +0 weapon so they would at least have a magic weapon. :-)

What? Me worry?

7/18/2022 4:54 pm  #4

gizmomathboy wrote:

I gave a new to the campaign berserker a +0 weapon so they would at least have a magic weapon. :-)

The system works! Hey, Gizmo!

mabon5127 wrote:

Handy! My heart is happy to hear from you! I'm certainly glad to hear that all is well and your crew is still gaming strong. I look forward to receiving your adventure. Please say hello to all the folks and let them know I miss them.

Mabon! So glad to see you! Oh, man, indeed -- the NYC Crew misses your for sure, and it was everyone's biggest regret about missing GaryCon that we wouldn't get a chance to see and play with you! I will definitely pass along your greetings, friend!

And thanks so much for reading the adventure. I would love to hear what you think!

7/18/2022 7:24 pm  #5

I love the title.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

7/25/2022 12:39 pm  #6

What? Me worry?

7/25/2022 7:05 pm  #7

Got mine today as well!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

7/26/2022 8:49 am  #8

You guys rock! Very cool to see it in the wild. If we can make it to GaryCon next year, I'll run it there, too. Here's hoping! We're going feral out here on our own.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.