Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2022 4:27 am  #5101


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Tillak will cast shatter on the beast when it's his turn.



  • “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"
 

6/13/2022 11:58 am  #5102


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

SullyB74 wrote:

Tillak will cast shatter on the beast when it's his turn.

[Tillak is aware that his Shatter magic only works on non-magical objects made of baked clay, ceramic, crystal, earthware, glass, porcelain, or other like material.]


 
     Thread Starter
 

6/14/2022 9:42 am  #5103


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Tillak swings his 1d20: 11 + 2 -2 = 11! Miss!

Last edited by SullyB74 (6/14/2022 11:20 am)



  • “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"
 

6/24/2022 9:20 am  #5104


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

The wolverive flails around with lightning speed (6!) this time concentrating its rage on the barbarian.
Claw 11! Claw 19! slicing flesh but unable to connect with its ferocious bite 5!
[Votin takes 6 damage!] Votin falls to the ground next to his axe, his hands motionless to stop the flow of blood from the deep gashes in his neck!

In shock: Tillak swings his 1d20: 11 + 2 -2 = 11! Miss!

[end of round. state intentions, rolls etc.]

 

Last edited by Iron Ranger (6/24/2022 9:20 am)


 
     Thread Starter
 

6/28/2022 7:38 pm  #5105


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Iron Ranger wrote:

The wolverive flails around with lightning speed (6!) this time concentrating its rage on the barbarian.
Claw 11! Claw 19! slicing flesh but unable to connect with its ferocious bite 5!
[Votin takes 6 damage!] Votin falls to the ground next to his axe, his hands motionless to stop the flow of blood from the deep gashes in his neck!

In shock: Tillak swings his 1d20: 11 + 2 -2 = 11! Miss!

[end of round. state intentions, rolls etc.]

 

[OOC: Votin hp: 10/3 , Is Votin in shock, can't move his arms?]

[1d6]=6



 

 

6/28/2022 8:40 pm  #5106


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

The wolverive flails around with lightning speed (6!) this time concentrating its rage on the barbarian.
Claw 11! Claw 19! slicing flesh but unable to connect with its ferocious bite 5!
[Votin takes 6 damage!] Votin falls to the ground next to his axe, his hands motionless to stop the flow of blood from the deep gashes in his neck!

In shock: Tillak swings his 1d20: 11 + 2 -2 = 11! Miss!

[end of round. state intentions, rolls etc.]

 

[OOC: Votin hp: 10/3 , Is Votin in shock, can't move his arms?]

[1d6]=6



 

I have Votin at 0 HP.
[[ here's the list:
starts with 10HP.
lizard attack -13HP  = -3HP
Barbarian emergency herb recovery +3HP = 0HP  event #4797
Sleep recovery in camp +7HP = 7HP  event #5011
7/10 HP noted publicly in event #5015
wolverine damage#1  -1HP = 6HP  event #5074
wolverine damage#2  -6HP  = 0HP  event #5104 ]]

Votin is unconscious and bleeding out.  
[Votin roll d20.]
 


 
     Thread Starter
 

6/29/2022 5:59 pm  #5107


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

[OOC: Votin needs to find a leprechaun or eat some Lucky Charms]

[url][1d20+2]=20+2=22[/url]


 

 

6/29/2022 6:00 pm  #5108


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

[OOC: +2 for Hardy....that won't happen again]]

Last edited by bald_headed_yeti (6/29/2022 6:01 pm)

 

6/30/2022 10:30 am  #5109


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[OOC: +2 for Hardy....that won't happen again]]

[nice! Votin's blood flow not great enough to lose a hp next round...]


 
     Thread Starter
 

7/01/2022 6:33 pm  #5110


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

[OOC: 0hp means Votin is unconscious, dice roll confirms no loss of hp...so far...no other actions can be taken by him?]

 

7/02/2022 9:22 am  #5111


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

[correct. his gashes are clotting well.]


 
     Thread Starter
 

7/03/2022 11:44 am  #5112


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

The wolverine stands over the fallen Votin and snorts at the warlock, a threat to leave it to its kill...


 
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera





“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2022 North Wind Adventures, LLC.