!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2022 8:11 pm  #1

Hyperborea on foundry...

...pretty much the subject - are there any plans for a foundry-module of 3e?

6/13/2022 2:01 pm  #2

Re: Hyperborea on foundry...

No plans as of this time. Is there a reason why you prefer Foundry over some of the other options out there? Just curious...

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

6/18/2022 8:13 pm  #3

Ghul wrote:

No plans as of this time. Is there a reason why you prefer Foundry over some of the other options out there? Just curious...

It's just that I'm pretty muched used to it, nothing more - would you recommend something else?

6/19/2022 2:43 pm  #4

I know that the 2nd Ed-focused character sheet on Roll20 works well with the third Edition. But it's because it's a very generic sheet and basically lets you put in your own abilities beyond the basic stats for each character type. 

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

6/20/2022 10:01 am  #5

deadbob wrote:

Ghul wrote:

It's just that I'm pretty muched used to it, nothing more - would you recommend something else?

I don't participate in any of them, so I'm afraid not. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

7/13/2022 7:37 pm  #6

I use Roll20 and was wondering how to go about updating the character sheet to 3e. The 2e sheet is good but I always like tinkering with sheets and would like to make it automated, like auto-calculating the derived statistics from attributes, item/weapon weights and damage, etc. 
If anyone has anything they've used I'd love to hear about it but otherwise I'll just get started cobbling something together. 

7/14/2022 9:49 am  #7

I started a new thread to talk about roll20's character sheet since this thread is about Foundry.

https://hyperborea.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=26943#p26943

What? Me worry?

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.