!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2022 8:08 am  #21

Re: Isle of Daofeng

Oh heavens no, the highest level folks are 6th.

They really stepped into it with this one.

They are nominally on a quest to get the crown or head of the false god(dess) the cleric's church has heard of (the coiled goddess).

This is a bit of a distraction since they wanted to investigate "the area at the center of the map". I warped Taken from Dunwich to fit, added a yith teleportation network, had to figure out where *that* went, and they ended up here.

Did I mention they broke their node of this network? The found a mining device on Selene. The weird scientist figured out how to drive it and decided to bring it with them. I created some tables for what happens when you take a powered device like that through the network while it is still "on".

It wasn't the worst thing that could have happened but it wasn't great. Good thing they are actually back "on" Hyperborea. Lots of nasty places they could have gone. I mean, it's a yith thing.

What? Me worry?

3/12/2022 6:11 am  #22

lol

4/02/2022 4:52 pm  #23

nice setting/area. Love the science-fantasy aspects.

Na Chuba! Na Gita! Negatorie Na! Na! Natoota! 

4/19/2022 6:52 am  #24

I think I'll put a small band of hoops on the island.

Also...the things are 15d6 in 1e/2e Gamma World!

I guess they gotta be tough to deal with intelligent, 4 armed, giant apes.

What? Me worry?

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.