!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2022 2:45 pm  #1

Looking for Online Game to Join

I'm looking to join a new or existing group as a player.  I can play weeknights until 10PM EST or thereabouts and have weekend availability as well.

I've only played AS&SH a few times at conventions, but have been playing D&D since 1982.  Lots of online gaming experience via Discord/Skype.

"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places." H.P. Lovecraft, The Picture in the House

1/24/2022 3:47 pm  #2

Re: Looking for Online Game to Join

Most of the games I've seen kicking around end at 11 PM EST (Some later as many players are CST). And they start at ~8 PM, so 10 would be a little short. May have to open your window a bit...

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

2/04/2022 1:39 pm  #3

BlackKnight wrote:

Most of the games I've seen kicking around end at 11 PM EST (Some later as many players are CST). And they start at ~8 PM, so 10 would be a little short. May have to open your window a bit...

I figured I'd ask for my ideal time and be flexible if I couldn't find a match.  Any openings in the Roll20 game you mentioned starting soon in another thread?

"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places." H.P. Lovecraft, The Picture in the House

2/06/2022 9:51 pm  #4

Demiurge wrote:

BlackKnight wrote:

I figured I'd ask for my ideal time and be flexible if I couldn't find a match.  Any openings in the Roll20 game you mentioned starting soon in another thread?

Had session zero last Thursday, Full up currently, but may be able to fit another in eventually. Need to get my GMing legs back under me. I haven't actively GMed in a couple of years (covid) and I've never GMed on VTT, so a lot of getting used to...

We are currently planning for every other Thursday 8 PM EST-11 PM EST (I'm in MA, but several of my players are CT).

If I open the 7th spot I'll PM you...

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.