!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2022 1:22 pm  #1

Game highlight? Table running joke for the week.

So ok. Not that original but I love this alien girl! I am using her in our tables  Numenera/Hyberborea(gonzo,sci-fi,heavy metal, weird fantasy game). So my character gets captured by a disgusting sentient alien  giant worm/maggot demi god. Think the worm from Alice in wonderland plus jabba the hutt. He is a spice dealing,lotus dealing,deep one employing, crime lord on excursion from the dreamlands to the prime plane, looking for "alien drugs",slaves, wealth ,and power. Yeah she got caught and this clip has become the running gag and injoke this week at the table. Help! 

https://youtu.be/lJsWnJh7jmQ

Last edited by Chartauk (1/31/2022 2:58 pm)

Na Chuba! Na Gita! Negatorie Na! Na! Natoota! 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.