!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2022 9:09 am  #21

Re: White Marsh map

I never played the Conan RPG but I would love to try. Here is a link to my play by post game. It is a Cypher system/homebrew, set in a homebrew Numenera setting,)borrows lots from Conan/ASSH/Numenera/Heavy Metal magazine/ (fantasy/sci-fi). I do not know many people that play Cypher. Mostly I would play with a local group before covid. We had at it's peak around 13 to 14 people playing at one time.  After covid The groups location and meeting rooms stopped hosting, but before that the group GM had me help co-GM games so I picked it up. Been trying to get the group together again the original GM has been too. But it is like we are resurrecting the dead lol. This is an adult game. Meaning the "rating" is like a rated R movie. It does slide from PG to R and at times NC17 . Just a heads up on that. I run the NPC's of course in the play by post, My main Character being the mutant girl "Tessa". 
https://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=69641&date=1641658575
Yes. The pictures are me. Not the predator one but I am in the everyday selfies folder.

Last edited by Chartauk (1/10/2022 9:53 am)

Na Chuba! Na Gita! Negatorie Na! Na! Natoota! 

1/10/2022 10:51 am  #22

Okay, now I know, I guess the modern world is not ready for you yet Chartauk. But I salute your courage and natural worth... It would raised the dead for sure and have them walking about happy!

So, yeah, I actually have an account in RPoL, which is helpful, but it has been over 5 years or more since I was there. Looking at it now, though. I not know cypher, probably not want to, too much to think about, my head exploding with different games. I try now to keep it to two or three, preferably one at present, the winter is a good time to work at my laptop for my Conan forum... Are you thinking of doing this Star Trek there?

I sent you a PM Chartauk with a list of ideas, best keep this post for your maps?

1/10/2022 12:25 pm  #23

No. The Star Trek game was a face to face game. However people could not would not show up. lol
I can set up a game there if I have interested parties. 
I do not understand? World is not ready for me? lol You mean due to me having no players? lol

Last edited by Chartauk (1/10/2022 12:37 pm)

1/11/2022 7:20 am  #24

Eh, no they just not ready for YOU!

1/11/2022 1:25 pm  #25

Still confused, but ok! lol

1/12/2022 6:51 am  #26

2/04/2022 4:05 am  #27

ok I get it now. lol

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.