!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2022 5:17 pm  #1

Forest of the Screaming Antelope

So the party,( a while back), had to collect some rare mushrooms and fungi from this region. I placed a few interesting locations besides the Forest of the Screaming Antelope, like the green mountains. Mountains so covered in a carpet of mold and fungi it is a foot deep or more in some areas. The black swamp where a particular pyramid made of emerald stone and a black tower pollute a river system. due to the fell weird science/sorcery experiments of said structures.
The party was very uncomfortable with being in this location and as soon as the defeated the Antelope and took it's severed head back as proof, they left. Leaving more for further adventures ,(and the other enemies intact), this will likely come back and bite them in the arse. Too mean as a GM? Yes? Well sue me then. lol
The map https://flic.kr/p/2mUKTKj
The Screaming Antelope art https://flic.kr/p/2mUMcwA

Last edited by Chartauk (1/02/2022 4:38 pm)

Na Chuba! Na Gita! Negatorie Na! Na! Natoota! 

1/02/2022 6:12 am  #2

Re: Forest of the Screaming Antelope

Good stuff, keep them coming, the fodder awaits!

1/02/2022 5:08 pm  #3

Thanks! I am thinking of posting playsession recaps one here from my group,.....what thread would I do that under?

Na Chuba! Na Gita! Negatorie Na! Na! Natoota! 

1/03/2022 3:29 am  #4

Scroll down the board to the Community Section: then 'Campaign' forum Chartauk. 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.