!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2020 8:40 pm  #1

Online Game, Mondays 7pm-10pm EST

Looking to start up a new campaign online.  I've got a couple players committed and need a couple more.

I hope to run the game mostly just with voice and video, although I'll use Roll20 minimally for dice rolling and sharing some pictures (not messing around with automation, mapping, tokens, etc.).  The game will be mostly homebrew content, although I probably steal every idea I have anyway so don't bring out the pitchforks if you recognize something.

The game will run weekly for 2 to 3 hours and I hope to keep a fast pace going.
If you'd like to join us, let me know.

9/05/2021 7:35 pm  #2

Re: Online Game, Mondays 7pm-10pm EST

under_score wrote:

Looking to start up a new campaign online.  I've got a couple players committed and need a couple more.

I hope to run the game mostly just with voice and video, although I'll use Roll20 minimally for dice rolling and sharing some pictures (not messing around with automation, mapping, tokens, etc.).  The game will be mostly homebrew content, although I probably steal every idea I have anyway so don't bring out the pitchforks if you recognize something.

The game will run weekly for 2 to 3 hours and I hope to keep a fast pace going.
If you'd like to join us, let me know.

Hey man, it's Phil from Atlanta.  I would be interested.

9/06/2021 7:52 pm  #3

Hey Phil.  Were you in my game at the library in Atlanta a few years ago?  Only got to run a couple sessions before I moved, but I'm pretty sure we had a Phil.
My online game is now running Tuesday nights, 8 EST.  The guys are in Xambaala, tangling with rival criminal elements.

9/06/2021 7:56 pm  #4

Yep, that's me

9/07/2021 7:42 am  #5

That's great, cool to find you here.  Sending you a PM with the game details.

9/07/2021 11:00 am  #6

Sounds good.
You still have Dis Yeil's char. sheet? Just kidding.

9/14/2021 6:50 pm  #7

need a new invite

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.