!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2021 7:37 am  #1

Others' Hyperborean Maps:

Others' Hyperborean Maps:

Well was trying to join Giz's Khromarium distance map together and decided to add it to my Flickr page, but then started adding other folks' maps and it ended like this:

Too many folk to compliment for their good work, but you might enjoy seeing so much stuff in one page.

Note: the Fantastic map of Leng and Krysonia by Spider of Leng which I joined in the middle is in there (B&W also) and made the Great Lastrade's Larchmere map a basic black and white also, for people like me who enjoy playing AS&SH in B&W.

Others' Hyperborea: | Flickr

7/31/2021 8:44 am  #2

Re: Others' Hyperborean Maps:

Quick Note:

Redid Spider's Krysonia and Leng map, notice join was a little obvious and sorted...

As link above.

7/31/2021 6:48 pm  #3

Cool, thanks for collecting these in one place.

What? Me worry?

8/06/2021 3:04 am  #4

Nao problemo Giz

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.