!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2021 6:45 pm  #1

Talking Crit (tonight, 8pm EST)

In about 20 minutes I will be live on Talking Crit with Tenkar and Bad Mike! These guys run a great program. In fact, it was on their program that I announced the third edition of HYPERBOREA, which is now in the final couple days of its Kickstarter campaign. Stop by and visit! ~Jeff Talanian 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

8/10/2021 3:07 pm  #2

Re: Talking Crit (tonight, 8pm EST)

I was finally able to check this out. The reveal at the end was fascinating! It explains the huge disconnect between Bryce's reviews and the favorable reactions from my players. Every one of Ghul's adventures has been a big hit a my table, particularly Rats in the Walls

Last edited by Brock Savage (8/10/2021 3:07 pm)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.