!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/02/2021 8:13 pm  #21

Re: HYPERBOREA 3E!

Hey Jeff, Any chance the new character sheets can be printed inside the last pages of the book, maybe perf-ed?

7/03/2021 8:00 am  #22

Iron Ranger wrote:

Hey Jeff, Any chance the new character sheets can be printed inside the last pages of the book, maybe perf-ed?

May I ask why? Every page counts, and I honestly can't see any utility in this, living in the computer age of downloadable PDFs. I just can't see someone pressing a book against a copying machine to print a character sheet in the 21st century. Hope that doesn't come across as rude -- I am genuinely curious why you'd like to see that...

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

7/03/2021 8:07 am  #23

I actually like character sheet pads on slightly more durable paper, but pdfs will do.  And, as I've said before, I greatly prefer the 2 page sheet so I'm glad to see it here.   I'll live with the extra spell sheets or bust out my classic Armory sheets from the early 90s which have ample room for spells on just two tightly designed pages.

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

7/26/2021 10:10 pm  #24

Can't back on Kickstarter unfortunately, maybe indiegogo?

7/27/2021 6:14 am  #25

flumph wrote:

Can't back on Kickstarter unfortunately, maybe indiegogo?

You will have the opportunity to make a Backerkit preorder after the campaign is over. I've never heard of anyone running an indiegogo AND a Kickstarter for the same products. I think it would be frowned up as unethical. Oh, we'll also have the books for sale on our web site in the future, too. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.